12.06.2013

My Top 5 Albums of 2013

Hey, I've missed you. Have you missed me too? No? Well, I'm here. Deal with it. It'll be quick, I promise.

What follows is a short visual list of my favorite albums of 2013. It was a particularly refreshing year in music, in my opinion.



**Each Album Contains a Link to Purchase It on Amazon, not that you -have- to buy them but you should because it's really good music and I'm hungry and I like doing this stuff for you because I love you and stuff**

5. Danny Brown - Old

Click Here to Purchase -> Old

4. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City

Click Here to Purchase ->  Modern Vampires of the City

3. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

Click Here to Purchase ->  Random Access Memories

2. Childish Gambino - because the internet

Click Here to Purchase (Pre-Order, at time of writing) -  because the internet


1. Kanye West - Yeezus

Click Here to Purchase  Yeezus



Extra: Great Albums That Almost Made The Cut: 

i. James Blake - Overgrown



iii. Pusha T -  My Name Is My Name



So, there you have it, what I felt were my favorite albums of 2013. I do suggest you listen to them and others not listed here, such as Arcade Fire's "Reflektor", Arctic Monkeys' 'AM', Lorde's 'Pure Heroine' and Woodkid's "The Golden Age". Seriously, there's so much good music out there this year, it makes me smile just thinking about it. Enjoy it, I know I am.

Bueno, until next time. 

Keep it Half-Full

- b


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario